Answer these questions to decide if this DVD is right for you…
Do you want your horse to learn to give to your hands and flex at the poll?
Do you want to train your horse to move collected?
Is it important to you that your horse works with a low head?
Would you like your horse to have a better stop?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then this DVD will definitely help.
Here’s what it’s about:
Have you ever noticed that the best performance horses are usually the ones that are collected and work with good head position.
These horses walk, trot and lope with a fairly level top-line. When the rider handles the reins, these horses lightly give to the rider’s hands and flex at the poll.
For good performance, this is the way it has to be. Every top trainer does everything in his power to get his horses to work this way.
What many amateur horsemen don’t realize, is that the top professionals use special training aids to help their horses learn.
Three of the most useful training aids (or tools) is the German martingale, the Headsetter and the Easy Stop.
Why do the top trainers use these special tools?
Because they give the horse a clearer understanding of how the rider wants them to perform.
When the horse has a clear understanding of what is wanted of him, the time it takes to get him trained is greatly reduced. Plus, it makes the training a lot easier for the horse.
In this DVD, I cover the three “best” training aids.
You’ll learn how to adjust & fit them to your horse.
Plus, I demonstrate some great training methods
that get outstanding results.
Here is what you’ll learn…
- How to use the German martingale, Headsetter, and Easy Stop to greatly improve your horse’s training.
- How to teach your horse to give to your hands and flex at the poll.
- How to teach your horse to lower his poll and travel with a level top-line.
- What collection is and how to achieve it using a snaffle bit.
- Tips on using your hands and fingers when working the reins.
- How to improve your horse’s back-up.
- Collection and control when using a curb bit.
- How to position your horse’s head using only one hand on the reins.
- Tips for teaching your horse to neck-rein correctly.
- How to teach your horse to lower his poll with the curb bit.
- How to improve your horse’s stop.
- How to handle the reins for a reining horse type of stop.
- How to handle the reins when working a cutting horse.
You’ll learn all this and more.