Mechanical Cow by CowTrac
Special Offer… Order your CowTrac through us and get a FREE training DVD with your purchase (see details below)
Call us at 707-782-1183
Compact and Totally Portable
Light weight and operates with electricity or a battery (use it anywhere).
Operate by Hand or Memory Program
Use the left/right buttons or use the “memory programs” for hands-free operation.
Adjustable “Rate” of Acceleration and Stop
Simply turn the “Ramp” knob to adjust how “abruptly” the cow accelerates and stops. Set it for green colts (cow will accelerate smoothly and coast to a stop). Set it for advanced horses (cow will accelerate more abruptly and stop hard).
COMPACT AND PORTABLE
- Weighs only 24 lbs
- Universal Mounting Bracket
- Manual and Remote Operation
- Quiet DC Motor
- Smooth Transitions
- Adjustable Rate (Ramp)
- Slow/Fast Speed Adjust
- 120/240VAC and 12VDC
- 1 Year Warranty
- Hands-Free Operation
- Simple to Use
- Easy Record and Play Function
- Four Memory Locations
- Record 500 Moves per Location
- Single Enclosure
- Front mounted LEDs
- Record/Play/Pause from Remote
- Quiet Operation
- Easily Portable
- “Tail-drag” System
- Light Weight
- Weather Resistant
- 3D Head and 2D Body
- Weighted Nose and Feet
- Complete Control from Horseback
- Small, Easy-To-Use Design
- Rechargeable Batteries w/charger
- Adjustable Velcro Band
- Fits Any Hand… Large or Small
- Digital technology – No tuning
Four CowTrac models:
- CowTrac: Best & easiest to use, single-speed model
- CowTrac II: Excellent dual-speed model
- CowTrac Ultima: Top-of-the-line with all the best features
- Side Kick: Super light & portable. Low price too.
Cutting Horse Training Using the Mechanical Cow
1-hour 30 minute Training DVD by Larry Trocha
Larry’s video is a $49 value and yours FREE if you order now!
Just about every top cutting and reined cow horse trainer in the nation uses the CowTrac mechanical cow.
Why… Because the CowTrac has advanced features that enhance training,
yet it’s very easy to use.