Secrets to Selecting & Buying Cutting & Reining Horses by Larry Trocha
Finally Revealed! “Insider Secrets” to Selecting and Buying Reining, Cutting & Working Cow Horses.
Plus… Horse Conformation Explained
Are you considering the purchase of a cutting, reining or working cow horse?
Or ANY horse for that matter?
Worried about choosing the right horse? Or concerned you might get burned?
If so, this may be the most important video you have ever watched.
Most of what I show you in this video will apply to all horses.
Not just high performance horses
This video is a “must watch” for EVERYONE who’s thinking of buying a
horse – from the beginner who wants to find a good solid horse to learn on, to the serious horseman who’s looking for a competitive show horse!
Discover the “Proven System” Top Trainer, Larry Trocha, uses to
Choose the RIGHT Kind of Horses for Himself and His Clients.
Hi, I’m Larry Trocha.
For most of my adult life, I’ve made my living training and showing cutting, reining and working cow horses. I also teach non-pros to compete in these events. So, occasionally I’ll have to find a horse for my students to learn on and show.
One of the reasons why my non-pro program has been so successful is my ability to help them select a good horse.
In this new video, I show you all the steps I go through when selecting a horse for either myself, or one of my clients.
You’ll see how to go through the entire buying process. Everything from selecting the horse, all the way through to the final purchase.
Here are the topics I cover in detail:
- Suitability. Each event requires a specific type of horse. The horse also needs to fit the experience and personality of the rider.
- Conformation. Here I analyze both good and bad conformation. I show you the exact procedure to follow to find hidden conformation faults.
- Breeding. Just how important is it? I give you guidelines on how much it should influence your buying decision.
- Temperament. Again, specific events require a horse to have a certain temperament. I describe the kind of temperament a horse needs to have for best results in each event.
- Athletic ability. I discuss how much athletic ability is needed for each specific event. My explanation in this section of the video may surprise you.
- Resell value. I discuss the important factors to consider if you plan on reselling the horse. Good judgment here will save you money later.
- Demonstration of a good mover. If you are buying a horse for reining or the working cow horse event, knowing what a good moving horse looks like when loping is absolutely mandatory.
- Training. I discuss which training flaws are acceptable and which flaws are bad enough to eliminate the horse as a candidate for purchase.
- Age. I discuss how the age of a horse influences his training, showing and
resell value. An important point that needs to be given careful consideration.
- Show record. I explain when you should definitely buy a horse with a show record and when you shouldn’t.
- Price. Here I cover the advantages and disadvantages of buying at both high and low price points. Also, the factors that influence the price of the horse.
- Auction sale. I explain the pros and cons of buying a horse at auction and how to considerably lower the risk factor.
- Private treaty sale. I go over the important facts you must consider when purchasing a horse long distance.
- Soundness and vet check. I point out potential problems that are specific to performance horses. I also give you tips on selecting the best vet for the pre-purchase exam.
- Private sale commissions. This is the mysterious subject nobody ever talks about. I explain the customary arrangement between buyer, seller and trainer. I also tell you how to make sure you don’t get burned.
You’ll learn all this and more.