Western Riding Know How
Riding, Training, Correct Cues & Much, Much More.
Greatly improve your riding ability & your horse’s training. Every horse owner needs to know the information contained in this DVD.
Do you want to be an exceptionally GOOD HORSEMAN and RIDER?
Want to know the CORRECT CUES to get your horse working well?
If so, this DVD by California trainer, Larry Trocha is for you.
Here’s what you’ll learn…
- How to cue your horse to pick up the correct lead.
- How to make your horse easy to bridle.
- Cues for getting your horse to stop and back-up well.
- How to make your horse easy to catch.
- Your horse’s EMERGENCY BRAKE and how to apply it.
- Cues for getting a good head-set.
- How to use leg & spur cues to control your horse’s body.
- How to use your hands to get your horse light in the mouth.
- Cues for correct circles and turns on the hindquarters.
- How to get your horse to LOPE SLOW on a loose rein.
- How to use the o-ring snaffle bit and long-shank curb bit.
- The proper cues for the walk, trot, lope and more.
- How to get your horse collected up.
- How to side-pass your horse.
- How to neck rein and direct rein your horse for good turns & better control.
You’ll learn all this plus much, much more!
Running time of this DVD is 2 HOURS.
The information is divided up into 14 CHAPTERS.
Here are the chapter titles:
- Catching, Bridling and Saddling
- Hands, Legs & Body Posture
- Responsiveness & Control
- Turns, Circles & Using the Reins
- Timing the Reins & Cues
- Stopping, Stopping & Stopping
- Your Horse’s Emergency Brake
- Hand & Body Position for the "Double"
- How to Use Leg Aids & Spurs
- The Basics of Collection
- Riding at the Trot, Benefits & Training
- Leads & Lead Departures
- Speed Control at the Lope
- Riding with the Snaffle & Curb Bit